Novostia is led by a global team with a breadth of experience, surrounded by leading international and multidisciplinary partners.
—Chairman of the Board
—40 years+ experience in Business Management
Jean-Luc graduated from Ecole Polytechnique of Paris and holds a Ph.D. in theoretical physics.
- He served as President Exploration & Production and member of the Executive Committee of Total SA. Prior to this, he held a number of different managerial positions in the Elf Aquitaine Group, in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Jean-Luc is co-founder and Chairman of Majus Ltd., a UK company, which develops and markets innovative technologies for the oil production industry.
— CEO & Co-founder
— 18 years+ experience in Business Management
- Geoffroy holds a Master's degree in Business Management from Audencia Graduate School of Management, Nantes and a Bachelor’s degree in economics from Dauphine University, Paris.
- Geoffroy brings over 18 years of experience in business management and heart valves business. He has being involved in the Lapeyre-Triflo valve project for many years and drives it as CEO since 2018. He also held managerial positions at Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and worked at Ernst & Young Transaction Advisory Services (M&A, Restructuring), Edmond de Rothschild Corporate Finance (M&A) as well as at start-ups (Novostia, Triflo Medical, Monelis).
— Board Member
— 38 years+ experience in Medical Devices, Mechanics and Microelectronics
- Alain holds a Master's degree in Strategic Management from EM Lyon Business School, a Master's degree in Management of strategic innovation from EPFL, and a mechanical engineering degree from Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse.
- Alain Barbal has worked in multinational companies (Motorola, Pfizer, Essilor), in big companies (Swatch Group, Ascom), in SMEs (Asyst Technologies) and in startups (VHF Technologies-Flexcell, Monoclonix), where he has occupied various functions, including production manager, R&D manager, plant manager, and CEO.
Soad El Ghazouani
— Board Member
— 25 years+ experience in Medical Devices
- Soad holds an MBA in international business from the EM Lyon and a biomedical engineering degree. She brings more than 25 years of global experience in the medical device industry, gained in Europe and the U.S.A.
- Soad held several managerial positions, as VP global marketing with Biosensors, as CEO of Bioring, or as Vice President Europe for Ev3. Soad also served in several operational management positions for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Meadox and Hitachi.